Items Actually in your Fridge

Options

Replies

• bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    Mine are: beer, milk, cheese, beer, apples, carrots, beer, leftover pizza, hummus (the real thing), olives, beer, hamburger, Greek yogurt, eggs, melon, and grapes

there is fake hummus?
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Main Fridge: Water, Almond Milk, OJ, Half and Half, Canned Whip Cream, Wine, Spinach, Broccoli, Cucumber, Tomato, Onions, Celery, Asparagus, Brussel Sprouts, Peppers (verious kinds), Carrots, cheese (various kinds), hummus, salsa, sour cream, ricotta cheese, yogurt, greek yogurt, condiments (mustard, mayo (light and full fat), siracha, Franks, barbeque sauce), turkey smoked sausage, hot dogs, eggs, butter, salad dressing (various).

My BF has one that is completely stocked with various kinds of beer, all high test, all craft. I tried to get him to install a lock on it and him only know the passcode but with no avail...
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    hmmm

off the top of my head:

half and half
    2 jugs of water (the pipes in my building are **** and the water is super hard and even a brita doesn't make it good)
    cheese
    margarine
    ground beef
    spinach
    tomatoes
    eggs
    cucumber
    chicken breasts
    ceasar dressing
    parmesan cheese
    broccoli
    leftovers
    miracle whip
    ketchup and mustard
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    fridge_full.jpg

My fridge > your fridge

8ksog5S.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    "Some Kind of hippie peanut butter"

lollollol!

It's true. I dont know the brand, but the wife got me a peanut butter of the month club. only ingredients are peanuts, salt. I get a new one every month (different brands)

But there's a jar of flavored PB each month too. (You'll note that's not on the list because it's gone ..) This months was mint chocolate chip. Last month was vanilla bean and white chocolate. Month before was cocoa powder and M&Ms

Those don't last long. Not with 2 teenage boys in the house.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    whole milk, skim milk, light mayo, low sodium ketchup, mustard, shredded cheese, plums, apricots, nectarines, green apples, orange juice, oranges, lettuce, assorted peppers, carrots, celery, celantro, green onions, 2lbs of hamburger, onions, potatoes, eggs, plain yogurt, raspberry/cherry/strawberry perserves, pure maple syrup, soy/teriyaki sauce, low sodium BBQ sauce, apple juice, v8 juice, 3 cans of diet soda, sliced cheese, strawberries, pickles, relish sausage, garlic, bulldog sauce, chocolate syrup, strawberry/grape jelly, vinegar, salad dressings and unsalted butter.

freezer:
    vanilla icecream, seasoned fries, frozen corn, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, stirfry, about 10lbs of chicken breasts, 7lbs of hamburger, 8 pork chops, italian sausage, polish sausage, 2 packs of hot dogs, frozen strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and bananas.
  • V3XES
    V3XES Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mold
  • FussyFruitbat
    FussyFruitbat Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Butter, frozen fruit, 2% milk, onions, tomatoes, apples, bread, some frozen meals, instant soup.

We need to go shopping.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

James-withpulp.gif
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    a head of lettuce, a bag of rocket, 3 cucumbers, a punnet of cherry tomatoes, a kilo of carrots, head of brocolli, 500 grams mushrooms, 5 chillies, a leek, a bunch of spring onions, a punnet grapes, 1 kilo strawberries, 200 grams blueberries, 8 apples, 12 organic eggs, a block of Gouda, a small chunk of parmesan, 1,5 kilos no fat vanilla yoghurt, two tubs sunflower spread, rice milk, lactofree milk, orange juice, ketchup, mayonaise, fresh salsa, pickled beetroot, salad cream, pesto and leftover brown rice.
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Summer Shandy
    Bud Light
    Wine
    Whipped vodka
    Milk
    Eggs
    Swiss Cheese
    Light Buffalo Ranch
    1 Whole Grain Wrap
    Partial head of lettuce
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT? just eggs and almond milk.... lol... i need to go shopping... wait i think i have some grapes left.. not sure.
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    35 bottles of water
    Vodka
    Golden Wedding
    Appleton rum
    Peach smoothie coolers
    Bacardi breezers
    Minute Maid grape punch

Eggs
    Fruit cups
    Hotdog buns
    Hamburger buns
    Ketchup
    Mustard
    Cider vinegar
    Malt vinegar
    Tex mex cheese
    Soy margarine
    Cherry sauce
    Sweet and sour sauce
    McChicken sauce
    White vinegar
    Caramel dip

Bailey's chocolate
    Brandy chocolate

My fridge always looks empty because I freeze a lot of items and the rest are items that are put in the pantry
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Eggs, shredded velveeta queso cheese, cucumbers, celery, carrots, butter, condiments, kale, ginger root. Thats all!! My husband is working out of town. Dont really eat a ton of stuff when its just me. Oh, and 5 beers and 2 strawberry daquiris that I will probably be drinking tonight :)
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine are: beer, milk, cheese, beer, apples, carrots, beer, leftover pizza, hummus (the real thing), olives, beer, hamburger, Greek yogurt, eggs, melon, and grapes

Hmmmmm.....I think you may have said beer more than once............LOL
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Brita, coffee jug, beer, wine, brandy, jelly, peanut butter, butter, cheese, soy sauce, ketchup, barbeque sauce, artichokes, strawberries, potatoes, and eggs.
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    whats in the bags?

Milk lots and lots of milk (6 kids)

6 kids :love: some day I hope to find a lady that isnt crazy so i can put 6 kids in her.

6 kids...jesus, how do you cope?

Edit:

I sincerely hope you have a dairy cow to supply all those children with milk, otherwise the cost--my god, the cost!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    It's a mess

IMG_0417_zps3e077a93.jpg

Are you from Columbia?

(joking) I recognize the bags
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    DAMN some of you guys have huge refrigerators!

Milk
    Fresh garlic
    lazy garlic
    lazy ginger
    two packs of udon
    two packs of soba
    pork
    6 eggs
    chicken mince
    two 2l bottles of water
    chilli sauce
    shredded lettuce