First day

Made it through the first day.

Replies

• geotraveling
    geotraveling Posts: 3 Member
    My first day too! Today was the day I realized just how many calories I eat in a day and was very surprised! And that was even after trying to eat less. It also didn't help that my first day also happened to be the day my office had it's monthly luncheon. I ate almost 3/4 of my calories just in lunch alone. It's ok. It was a learning experience. Every day I will do better! And you should feel the same way too! Congrats.
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Day one is the hardest !!
    Week one is the hardest!
    But!
    It's easier the next day
    The next week
    I found that I enjoyed discovering new ways of eating
    I enjoy learning more about food and how the body works with different foods.
  • marsinah1
    marsinah1 Posts: 106 Member
    Congratulations to both of you, mpeterson86 and geotraveling. Cupcpakesplz is right, once you get the firsts out of the way, it does get easier and easier.
    It's ok. It was a learning experience. Every day I will do better!

That sounds like a successful attitude, to me. Most all of us are going to have off days. What matters more is that we move on and get ourselves back on track.

• porky47
    porky47 Posts: 2 Member
    have used this site before for a few months about 4 yrs ago. made some great and supportive friends but it was just such a pain logging in and entering all the data. im lazy I guess. anyway- im still fat so here I am again.
  • smithzoe3
    smithzoe3 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi thought I would join in!! I have been doing this for 2 weeks noes and was shocked to find out that I was allowed just over 2000 calories a day I am 5 ft 6 and was 6stone 6 pounds, the first week the first 4 pound came if no problem but I am struggling to eat more than 1200 cal a day and the 2nd week didn't loose a pound was wondering if anyone else experiencing this or its that I need to eat more Cals x