Daily treat

Options
I try to work a daily treat into my daily calorie allotment. Do you have one?

I eat 2 peanut butter creme Oreos. Logging it keeps me from eating more though couple days I have eaten 4

Replies

• fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I've eaten two double chocolate Magnum ice cream bars this week, and kept within my daily calorie count. Very yummy on a hot afternoon!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Yes! I avoid them on days when I'm hungrier (or I'm more likely to binge) but otherwise, I try to fit them in...

I alternate between cookies, ice cream, chocolate, pudding, sometimes a Fiber One treat etc. If I only have 30 calories left I have a caramel.
  • kallemann67
    kallemann67 Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    50 - 100 g Haagan Dazs salted caramel ice cream
    10 g freshly ground flaxseed

Place in small bowl and enjoy with a teaspoon so it lasts longer. The flaxseed slows down the dissolving process so the flavours and content stick around longer.
  • ErinWard1986
    ErinWard1986 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you have got to try dark choclate 90% cacao. and it's good for you

Where do you buy cacao?? I've asked a few friends if they know what section or where to buy, and they just look at me like I have triple heads...
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have a treat every day.

Last night I had NY baked cheesecake. Nom!

The night before it was a Mars Bar icecream.

All within my calorie limit.

Deprivation diets are unsustainable.
  • kkarcher94511
    kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i have candy and froyo almost daily, my real "Treats" i save up for is alchohol tbh. i dont drink often anymore but i do loooooooooove some good whiskey or wine, heck almost any good alchohol ill drink hahaah but always leave room for it in my macros
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Glass of wine or a beer and a dark chocolate truffle = 170 cal
    Even on 1200 cal maintenance you have to have the things you love.

Cheers, h.
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I eat 2 peanut butter creme Oreos. Logging it keeps me from eating more though couple days I have eaten 4

I wish we could buy those here in the UK - they sound amazing!
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    [quote=I wish we could buy those here in the UK - they sound amazing! [/quote]

They are
  • andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options

You actually can ice maiden...I've seen them usually at Tesco's american section.
    I avoid them though...I know I'd end up with an empty packet haha
  • Shaz3k
    Shaz3k Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I nearly always have a treat at the end of the day with the family, and still stay within my calories.
  • beaky1980
    beaky1980 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A couple of Lindt Lindor truffles. If I'm having a sweet tooth and want something with more nutrition I have plain greek yogurt with a bit of honey and fruit. When I'm feeling nostalgic I have graham crackers with chocolate frosting...yes, from a jar. My mom used to make this for us when I was young.
  • katzenfluff
    katzenfluff Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    30 dark chocolate M&Ms savored one at a time.
  • AmericanIdiot666
    AmericanIdiot666 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This probably sounds crazy...but my daily treat is 2 oz. black forest ham and 7 prunes every evening before bed. The sweetness of the prunes is like candy to me.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love the cadbury digestive cookies. There is nothing healthy about them lol. I found them in the International Isle at my Wegmans. I allow myself 2 every night.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I make protein bars or power balls with protein powder, oatmeal, other stuff and chocolate. I usually enjoy a bite after lunch at my office with tea.
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    andyluvv wrote: »

You actually can ice maiden...I've seen them usually at Tesco's american section.
    I avoid them though...I know I'd end up with an empty packet haha

Oooh - my local Tesco doesn't list them but maybe I can find some in other stores. I shall keep my eyes peeled!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I love giving myself little treats. Whether its a gheradelli chocolate square with caramel inside or a dark chocolate bar after dinner, I rarely deprive myself of yummy-ness! I don't indulge every day but close to it :)
  • AndreaLouLou
    AndreaLouLou Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm staying away from sweet treats. I'm that person that can't stop if I get the taste. I've been chocolate free for 46 days. Which for me is amazing.

Yes I do treat myself once a week to a whipped Greek yoghurt with strawberry sauce. I work this in to my daily allowance.

My every day sweet fix I get is a bowl of Lucky Charms at night. Though in the UK they are expensive.