End of first week...how can I change these results?

Options
I have noticed that my calorie count should be 1,333. Well I am between 844- 1253. What do I need to do different?

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    ...eat more?
  • dawnallison35
    Options
    I am really not hungry....have been drinking more water at least 8-10 glasses
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Calorie dense foods are your friends. Nuts, nut butters, avocados, protein powders...there are a lot of good ways to get a lot of good calories without a lot of volume.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    eat more...you didn't get fat eating 800 calories, did you? Just make some good choices. Don't eat things labeled "low fat" or "low calorie" or things like that. Eat real food, in reasonable amounts. And some calorie dense foods are good and good for you...nuts, dark chocolate.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    eat more...you didn't get fat eating 800 calories, did you? Just make some good choices. Don't eat things labeled "low fat" or "low calorie" or things like that. Eat real food, in reasonable amounts. And some calorie dense foods are good and good for you...nuts, dark chocolate.

yes.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You're in the 'honeymoon' stage. Give it another couple of weeks and I bet you'll be saying "OMG I WISH I COULD EAT MOAR FOOD!" ;) IA with everyone else; eat more calorie dense foods. GL!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Most people who "can't" eat all their calories have cut as much fat as possible out of their diet, thinking it is the enemy. It is not. Add in some oil, avocado, egg yolks, slightly fattier cuts of meat, some cheese etc... you *can* eat more calories.