Motivation

Options
Hi guys! I am back on mfp after a summer of over eating and I now want to lose about fifteen pounds. My aim is to lose it in about 2-3 months- do you think that is feasible? I am pretty good at calorie restriction, and have already swapped my large bowls of cereal at breakfast for yoghurt and fruit. I'd be grateful for any advice and support, especially from people very driven and committed to losing weight, as I am prone to lose motivation by thinking 'oh, who cares if I'm a bit chubby' etc. I need to drill into myself that being fat is not ok! I'd be willing to return support, as I know how valuable it is to have friends when losing weight.

Thank you,
Katie

Replies

• SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    If you're only fifteen pounds from your goal weight you may have to accept that it may take longer than three months as that's a rate of a little more than a pound a week. My experience is that at that close, I'll take the half pound or pound. Definitely feasible.

I'm 10-15 lbs from my goal weight. I'm in a healthy BMI so I'm not rushing, but I do want to get there.