Mission #feelsexy

Options
I'm having a hard time getting motivated.. Idk why, I have so much to lose and want to lose it.. But I haven't been kicking it in the booty as hard as I should be.. Add me if you want

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    It's on you...only you can make the decision to kick your own butt.....decide today...make a plan and a goal date, and decide to stick to it...FOR YOU........you can do this xo
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I set little mini goals. That seems to keep me motivated. Also I found a friend on here that I talk to and keeps me going. We challenge each other and it works well because we are both competitive people. She tells me she is kicking butt on food and exercise that day and I make sure I do too cause I don't want her to "beat" me to our goals. Make it fun!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Some days I am thankful for my arthritis limitations/pain.

When I found out by research and practice that cutting out food containing sugars and or grain would manage my pain by diet only I was excited. Just managing my pain levels by diet without any meds has positive side effects.

I am down 50 pounds without trying to lose a pound over the past year and expect the last 25 pounds of fat will leave over the next 12 months. 40 years of serious IBS was cured in the first 6 months of cutting out foods containing sugars and or grains.

While I could lose weight when weight loss was my goal I ALWAYS had 100%+ regains over a 40 year period.

Now in my case I know a goal to lose fat just kept me getting fatter and fatter. I have read others got the same results when fat loss was the goal of a diet.
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that's awesome!
  • qshadab
    qshadab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fitness - initially alone is tough to start with but once you start working out, you will love it and fall In love with your body. Get motivated just to start and Afterwards you don't want to miss working out. It's an addiction which is a good thing. I hated working out but now I can't live without it . Go gal go get started and see the difference
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    & thankyou everyone! I know I can do it, I was just feeling pouty haha.. And tough love is what I needed bc I just need to suck it up and do it!
  • jennifer12202010
    jennifer12202010 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking for a friend help me stay motivated