Help..at goal weight and now want to bulk up

Options
drop 3st from 15 to 12 in 3 months.. I'm 6"1..having 1600 clean calories from 65% protein 30%fat with 5% carbs..looking to change this to add more mass and mussel..any ideas on how many cal's I need to increase by? And any good workout routines..add me if you like✊

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I would suggest visiting the Gaining Weight forum for the best help. The folks there should be able to help you figure your calories.

Are you currently lifting weights? If you're currently on a program, you can do the same one while bulking if you'd like. You may want to add more volume. If you're looking for a new program, Wendler's 531 is good and can be run many ways. The Boring But Big template is very popular. You can go to blackironbeast.com to see how different variations of that program are set up. Another program you might like is PHUL, which has a day each of power and hypertrophy for both upper and lower body. There a lots of other programs out there.

Good luck, OP :)
  • AndyP2018
    AndyP2018 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your response I will check them all out, cardio had been key to the weight loss, but have maintained shape with leg and upper body weight workouts, nothing supper heavy tho..thanks again