The re-start pains

It feels like forever ago I started this journey but now it seems like all I do is spin my wheels and stay stuck in the same place. About 8 years ago I started losing weight I was about 314 and slowly I lost 120 pounds which I felt wonderful and very accomplished for. But once I got to the 190's years back I've been hopelessly stuck. I don't know if it's just cause my 150 goal was finally in sight but it's like I just can't commit. Here lately I've had lots of stress and depression and actually started to gain. Not terribly but to the point I broke 200 again and just can't seem to get myself together to start pushing the scale back the way I want it to go.
My question is how do you turn thing around once your diet needs a major restart? How do you remotivate yourself so you can get it all together again?

Replies

• vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,650 Member
    You don't think it to death, you just start.

Congratulations on your loss!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Baby steps. One day at a time. Log everyday even if you have a bad day. You can do this!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Don't beat yourself up about your weight gain. Its life. We fluctuate. Events happen - we sometimes weigh more, then less. The good thing about this is it can always be fixed when you're ready. You'll have bad days, you'll have "I don't want to do this anymore" days. Stay strong, invest in yourself and remember we are here to help :)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    vivmom2014 wrote: »
    You don't think it to death, you just start.

Congratulations on your loss!

Yup

Log