Reintroduce myself

Options
I'm just going to reintroduce myself I had taken a break from mfp for awhile and now that the twins are here I'm ready to start back on my journey to getting fit and healthy. So my name is Danielle and if you want feel free to add me. I'm looking to make friends that will help encourage/modivate each other share healthy recipes and snack idea's. I usually have my fitbit tracker on recently it broke and I'm trying to decide on.which one to get to replace it.

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I usually have my fitbit tracker on recently it broke and I'm trying to decide on which one to get to replace it.

Which Fitbit you choose is entirely a matter of personal preference: https://www.fitbit.com/compare

You can learn more (and find friends) in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun.
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Not a fit bit user here but I have a massive amount of weight to lose and am always looking for support. Congrats on babies. Good luck and great health.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Danielle ...I am Megan ....Congrats on your twins ....wishing you much success ...You are more than welcome to add me I love being a cheerleader for anyone on this journey :)
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Chasity6 wrote: »
    Not a fit bit user here but I have a massive amount of weight to lose and am always looking for support. Congrats on babies. Good luck and great health.
    Sending you positive energy and lots of support! One day at a time! We can do this!
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to reintroduce myself I had taken a break from mfp for awhile and now that the twins are here I'm ready to start back on my journey to getting fit and healthy. So my name is Danielle and if you want feel free to add me. I'm looking to make friends that will help encourage/modivate each other share healthy recipes and snack idea's. I usually have my fitbit tracker on recently it broke and I'm trying to decide on.which one to get to replace it.

Welcome back! Hope the twins are well and giggling up a storm! Good for you for taking the time you needed, and for coming back! Lotsa good energy coming your way!