Not New, but Getting Back in the Game!

Options
bambi2578
bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
I am in no ways new to myfitnesspal, but I'm getting back into a routine to get my life back on track.

I lost a bit of weight for my wedding (which was only 3 months ago) but I've been slipping since then (with moving to another state, yet again, and finding a new job). But, we're stuck here in NY for the next 5 years, and I'm happy (so far) with my job, so I want to get back into a routine.

I just ordered a Fitbit One - I loved my Fitbit Flex, but with my job, I can't have anything on my wrists, so I'm hoping this clip works out! I have a few of the Beachbody workouts (T25 worked wonders for me before) but I'm not sure what I'm ready to get back into. I did a Leslie Sansone walk today and realized how out of shape I am (even in 3 months!!)

I'd love to have some friends to keep me motivated and honest with myself. I'm not great at what I eat, but I'm true to my diary and log everything (even the brownies)

Looking forward to getting back on track!

Replies

• Gennybunny96
    Gennybunny96 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm back as well after a long time away. I am starting the Jillian Michaels workout tomorrow and I want to start running again. I loved my one when I had it. I have the flex now because I really wanted the Tory Burch bracelet for it. I have 55lbs to lose. We can do this!! Here is to a strong fall and winter! :smiley:
  • shelygankeeley
    shelygankeeley Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    We can do this girls! I'm also getting back in the wagon I fell out of few months ago. I have the flex as well and I love it! Let's do this and be the best we can be. Good luck to both of you.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Also just rejoined, I had lost 44 pounds before I stupidly stopped coming on here when I went switched from college to university and gained some of that back. Now I'm back on and not going to stop until I reach my goal.

I have a fibit one. I love it. Good luck to everybody, feel free to friend me :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .....Feel free to add me ...I love being a cheerleader to anyone on this journey ...wishing you all much success :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
    You've lost weight before so there is absolutely no reason why you can't succeed once more. Have faith in yourself and you'll have no problem. Good luck!
  • Farrell913
    Farrell913 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sure you will get back into this and do great. Good luck!
  • coiki2015
    coiki2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm back as well, looking to lose 30 kilos. Good luck!! Just friended you. Let's kick *kitten*!!!