Anyone Getting Bizzy?

Options
I've gained back about 10-15 lbs since my Son turned 1 last November after losing almost all the Baby Weight. I'm going to Get Bizzy to restart my metabolism & burn the fat so I can rebuild my muscle. Anyone up to joining me, helping me keep accountable or suggestions? Hubz doesn't diet so I'm on my own!!

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Your post has me confused.

If your metabolism need's restarting... I presume it's turned off? . Well if that's the case... I've got some bad news for you... you'd be dead.

Burn fat to regain the muscle? Wat?
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

If your metabolism need's restarting... I presume it's turned off? . Well if that's the case... I've got some bad news for you... you'd be dead.

Dem Zombie Gainz
  • IsaackGMOON
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

Dem Zombie Gainz

Zombitren - gain 100lb's of muscle in 1 month!!!1!one!11!eleven!'@#1
  • senecarr
    Options
    Read thread title, read thread, doublely disappointed. At least Issack was here with a joke.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i dont know what the heck bizzy is but diet pills are just a good way to lose money.

• IsaackGMOON
    Options
    Read thread title, read thread, doublely disappointed. At least Issack was here with a joke.

Was the original post not a joke? :huh:

• senecarr
    Options

Dem Zombie Gainz

Massive improvements in deadlifts.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Don't make it complicated. If Bizzy is some kind of diet pill, THEN DON'T. Plug your info into MFP and eat the amount of calories it tells you. Don't buy the hype.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    what does Bizzy mean, is that code talk or some product? You won't get much positive replies if it's a weight loss product or cleanse of any kind. The best way to lose weight healthy is calories in vs. calories out. good luck on your journey
  • IsaackGMOON
    Options

Dem Zombie Gainz

Massive improvements in deadlifts.

fueq5u198odp.jpg
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    It's either this:

bodybuilding.com/fun/the-bizzy-diet.html

or she misspelled "busy." I don't know what's going on.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I googled it, it looks like a 21 day high intensity workout plan with different videos each day. good luck OP :)
  • jtate0212
    jtate0212 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, I totally misunderstood the title of this thread. Bummer
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Seriously thought this was another post about logging sexual intercourse as exercise.

Bit disappointed.
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    what does Bizzy mean, is that code talk or some product? You won't get much positive replies if it's a weight loss product or cleanse of any kind. The best way to lose weight healthy is calories in vs. calories out. good luck on your journey

If it's the diet that I found via bodybuilding.com, then yes. It's a pitch designed to sell multiple supplements wrapped in a bootcamp-style program promising 30-day magic gratification. No I'm not going to link it. I won't help promote their junk. Buying all of the powders and potions recommended would cost... *taps* Welp, a lot. Mr. Barnum would be proud.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    When I was younger "getting bizzy" meant something completely different... :flushed:
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    When I was younger "getting bizzy" meant something completely different... :flushed:

do tell:)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

a wee bit of rumpy pumpy with your partner.

Oh boy, this is getting waaaaay off topic :tongue:

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

a wee bit of rumpy pumpy with your partner.

Oh boy, this is getting waaaaay off topic :tongue:

Oh :#