Best Favorite Salad Dressings

Options
Renee's southwest ranch is my favorite salad dressing now. This is the best salad dressing I've ever had store bought. I'm eating chicken salads all week now. Wanted to rave about this dressing and hear others favorites. What do you recommend?

Replies

• kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    1tbsp = 6g fat - 60calories
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm all about a combo of red wine vinegar, pomegranete molasses, dijon, olive oil, cracked pepper and salt.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I love this pear Gorgonzola I got from Safeway.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse Farms have AMAZING flavours and most of the dressings are around 40calories/2tbsp. They are seriously bomb, and the only dressings I ever use anymore
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Renee's Sweet Onion or Renee's Asian Sesame.
  • docvic123
    docvic123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I make an awesome dressing with extra virgin olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, Italian herb seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and a pinch of stevia. No salt or preservatives, and it tastes great on fresh greens.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's light champagne vinaigrette. 50 calories per 2 Tbsp.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    Trader Joe's light champagne vinaigrette. 50 calories per 2 Tbsp.
    My absolute favorite.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I don't dress mine, I like to taste the food.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Dijon mustard with vinegar is mine. Maybe 5 calories from the mustard?
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Oil. Vinegar. Maybe some mustard if I want vinegarette
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between Bolthouse Farms creamy cilantro and avocado for 60g (2 TBLS) for 40 calories or Bolthouse Farms Classic Ranch you get 60g (2 TBLS) for 45 calories.
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm all about a combo of red wine vinegar, pomegranete molasses, dijon, olive oil, cracked pepper and salt.

YUM!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a squeeze of lemon. So refreshing and tasty. Sometimes with some salt and pepper or a little bit of Dijon mustard in.
  • beaky1980
    beaky1980 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

This sounds delicious. Pomegranate molasses?
  • beaky1980
    Options
    docvic123 wrote: »
    I make an awesome dressing with extra virgin olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, Italian herb seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and a pinch of stevia. No salt or preservatives, and it tastes great on fresh greens.

I've made something similar, minus the stevia. I put it in one of those salads in a jar. Yum.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    Bolthouse Farms have AMAZING flavours and most of the dressings are around 40calories/2tbsp. They are seriously bomb, and the only dressings I ever use anymore

their honey mustard dressing is just the best at 45 calories for 2tbs. very tasty
  • beaky1980
    Options
    I also like just salsa. If I'm feeling rebellious I add avocado and greek yogurt.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Homemade garlic shallot vinegrette with lots of black pepper. It packs a punch so I only need to use about a tablespoon. Bad thing is, I can't bring it to work because it will stink up the place.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Newman's Own balsamic vinegarette. my husband turned me onto it. Not sure how many cal for 2tbsp but it is worth it. :)