Ladies with flat stomachs....care to show your food diaries?

Options
I'd love to see what type of meals women who have flat stomachs eat.
So feel free to share your open food diaries.
I know it's not all about food, but let's face it....you don't really see anyone who eats fast food every day with a flat stomach do you?
I'd love some food idea's!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I don't know how seeing someones food diary will help you in achieving a flat stomach. A flat stomach comes from fat loss, which we all achieve by eating at a deficit. Some people even ate fast food and lost.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I don't know how seeing someones food diary will help you in achieving a flat stomach. A flat stomach comes from fat loss, which we all achieve by eating at a deficit. Some people even ate fast food and lost.

This ^^ and yes, it is all about food :)

And read the sticky, awesome info.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    What ardita said and read the link. Its bizarre that you think any particular type of food migh influence your stomach other than by being in deficit.
  • arditarose
    Options
    ahaha I thought my first response didn't get posted because of a glitch. Whoops.

To add to it, everyone's deficit is going to be different depending on height, activity levels, goals.
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think I get where OP is coming from with the question. I am a pear shape and carry my weight in my bum and thighs. This also means that I have a relatively flat stomach. However, when I eat bread, pasta, rice or potatoes my stomach bloats like nobody's business! If I lay off these foods the bloat goes away and I have a flat stomach again. (Until TOM comes rolling around.)

(Please note I am in no way demonizing these foods, just saying that, for me, they cause bloating.)
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think I get where OP is coming from with the question. I am a pear shape and carry my weight in my bum and thighs. This also means that I have a relatively flat stomach. However, when I eat bread, pasta, rice or potatoes my stomach bloats like nobody's business!

Yes, with me it's normally Rice or my beloved Doughnuts. Lol
    I have a resonably flat stomach, but i do agree that if i were to cut down on certain foods my stomach would be much flatter.
    But i just prefer to eat the Doughnuts. ;)

• arditarose
    Options
    I agree that certain foods make me bloat. I eat high sodium and high volume so if I want to put on a little black dress and get on stage (I'm a singer), I may watch what I eat that day. Though in reality I don't care that much.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I don't have an open diary but I do have a relatively flat stomach, particularly for a woman of my age with 2 kids

I've just eaten a chicken baguette with avocado, lettuce and tomato, a Neapolitan ice cream wafer sandwich, 2 rich tea and a coffee for lunch

Is that the kind of stuff you want to know?

(What got me here was calorie defecit and lifting heavy stuff)