When did you last weigh what you weigh today?

Options
Today I'm at 209, a weight I've not been at in almost exactly 1 year. I'm looking forward to getting back to my 2008 weights ... At my lowest dip in 2008 I weighed less than I ever have during my adult life!

How about you?

Osric

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I weigh the approximately the same everyday (between125-130).
    Before I reached that weight, I didn't weight that since my early 30s.
    I'm now 61.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I'm 29. The last time I weighed this much, I was in junior high school (so about 13 years old).
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed this since I was 5 months pregnant. my son is 13 months now. I gained a lot of weight at the end of my pregnancy and continued to gain until he was 10 months old
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I've been at the same weight for about 3 years but prior to that it had been about 10 years.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It's been around 12 years since I was this weight and I remember complaining back then how fat I felt.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,063 Member
    Options
    When did you last weigh what you weigh today?

I'm not sure ... I'm pretty sure I was a little bit more than this in 2007. And I would have been this weight in 2005. It's 2006 I'm not sure about. I kind of have a sneaking suspicion I had put on a few lbs in 2006. So ... probably 2005.

I'm aiming for the weight I was in 2003 ... maybe even 2002.

• kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I wanna say early high school was the last time i weighed what I weigh today (but I did not weigh myself much then). This was over 20 years ago.
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Around four years ago was the last time I weighed what I weigh today. :)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Yesterday.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I'm about 176 right now and I can't exactly remember the last time I weighed this much. Definitely in my teens, so probably around 17 (I'm 28 now).
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    When I was 5 months pregnant with my twins :(. Mind you I am carrying more muscle now due to heavy lifting, but need to reduce my weight because of arthritis in my feet.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm at 198.4 The last time I weighed that much was yesterday, last Friday and last Wednesday.
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I weigh 162- haven't weighed that since hs - goal is 140- heaviest being ....240- a number I will never let myself be again
  • Leeleelahlah
    Leeleelahlah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was this weight in April, but I only stayed there for a couple days before I went back up 10 pounds. I have been struggling to lose these 10 pounds since June!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    I've been maintaining for a year, but prior to that... 1993 at a guess. In 1995 I was 16 and 20kg heavier than I am today.
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sophomore year at university. I was 19-20 yrs old. 2007-2008 I think.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I stay between 120-124. Last time I weighed that I was in junior high school. I weighed 135 when I started college. Gained all the weight with pregnancy and only lost a little bit of it afterwards. Been at this weight for almost 2 years now.
  • OsricTheKnight
    OsricTheKnight Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    healthygreek - awesome! It's great to hear about someone maintaining a great loss. You should nominate some day "weight loss maintenance day" and celebrate ... it'll make the traditional και του χρόνου mean a whole new thing!

singrunting - wow! I guess I will never weigh what I weighed at 13 ... I was thinking of only considering weights back to when I was no longer growing...

boogiewookie - sounds like you're well on your way to back to where you want to be. That's why I asked the question ... because for me it's motivating to think I've undone the last year of damage...

ald783 - another maintenance success! Wow.

TamLam99 - can't tell if you're at maintenance yet but it must feel awesome to realize you've gone back in time to 12 years ago, even if you weren't happy with that weight then or now that's a lot of intermediate worse weights that you've put behind you!

Machka9 - only a couple more years back to go!

kdz526 - basically every woman I know would kill to be able to say they weigh what they weighed in high school. Hope you feel awesome about it!

MrsCaitlin - four years must feel great :-)

_Waffle_ - hope you're at maintenance! I'm trying to motivate us not make anyone sad!

meganridenor - another high school victory ... sweet.

Jelaan - look at it as 4 months down, 5 to go - almost halfway!

257_lag - hope that's maintenance for you! If not, I recommend trendweight.com so that you can see that you're still making progress when it feels like the scale is out to get you.

edalton - wow amazing progress toward your goal!

ivyivy - sorry to hear about the trouble getting back on track ... better luck soon. My own experience is there's nothing like eating less to pick up the pace - some people will say exercise but it's a lot of work to burn even a small amount. I like to remember that when I'm hungry, it means I'm making progress...

xX_Phoenix - so many maintainers! I'm in awe of you all.

SongDragon - same years as my current aspiration :) Nice

SuggaD - nice work maintaining!

Thanks everyone for your responses! It's amazing to see so much great progress and so many maintainers...

Osric
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Jan - March 2015. But I'm an oddity. I haven't been fat that long. A bit over weight for about 5 years, but managing it somewhere between 180 and 199. Then I moved into a relatives house during my move. They cook every night and every morning. Really fattening stuff. So went from 199 to 225 in 2 months. Just now getting the last bit of that sudden weight off . . . Then I'm gonna kill the rest of it while I am at it.
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    191lbs, in february 2012. Then I gained 44 lbs. Gotten rid of that now... And continuing another 40lbs. (well technically I was this same weight 2 weeks ago, then last week a bit less, now back to this... argh... >_<)