My fitness story - how I'm getting back on track.

Options
annalovespizza
annalovespizza Posts: 25 Member
edited September 2015 in Getting Started
I am 22 years old, female, and 5'3. When I was 18 and going into college, I weighed 175 lbs. Before college, I decided I wanted to change. I carried my weight well and never looked obese, but I always looked a little chubby. I dropped 25 pounds and weighed 150 when I started college in 2011. I worked out like a fiend, but I still ate whatever I wanted. Soon I continued eating whatever I wanted, and the working out stopped. I hovered at 163 for a long time, and two months ago, I was up to 175 again.

Today, after logging for two straight months, I weigh 160 with the goal of weighing 135 lbs. But bigger than the weight goal is I want to change my lifestyle. I want to have a healthy relationship with food and not always depend on it for comfort and pleasure. I want to enjoy exercising and stay active every day.

I'm off to a great start and would love some friends in this journey. :)

Replies

• bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    We have the exact same stats and story! Best of luck to you!
  • Zephalia
    Zephalia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Your goals are healthy and realistic - you're going to succeed. I find it is easy to make temporary changes to my eating habits but need to work on sustaining them. Let's lean on each other.
  • exact0ninja
    exact0ninja Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're in it for the right reasons and know what you need to do. You're off to a good start! Good luck!
  • WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight-loss success! That's a great story :)
  • Jimmy_Jack
    Jimmy_Jack Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great work!