Weighing in different rooms & its not the same #

Options
2»

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    BigGuy47 wrote: »
    You're not using enough rooms. Weigh yourself in twelve different rooms. Add the numbers together and divide by twelve. This will give you an average weight. If you don't have enough rooms in your house take your scale to your neighbors house and ask if you can use their rooms.

You're mean

I believe the word you're looking for is "hilarious."
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    owensy12 wrote: »
    I weigh myself in exactly the same spot. In fact, it's the exact bathroom tile. Never move it.
    +1
  • ScreeField
    ScreeField Posts: 180 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I would find the room with the lowest reading and leave the scale there for all time. XD (not kidding. I really would)

this.

or, you could move it to the room with the heaviest reading before thanksgiving or [insert any eating/drinking holiday here] and back to the room with the lightest weight after the holiday so you can eat/drink more over the holiday without gaining as much weight.
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can get on my scale(same room) 5 times in a row and get a different weight. So I'm never 100% sure what my weight is. I usually take the first weight.
  • momoharuno
    momoharuno Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    titotito48 wrote: »
    I can get on my scale(same room) 5 times in a row and get a different weight. So I'm never 100% sure what my weight is. I usually take the first weight.

Same here but I will admit I'm not above doing a little dance on the scale to get the lowest ounces possible lol
    I never move my scale either so it helps that it doesn't fluctuate very much, that drives me crazy haha :)