been reading, finally writing

Options
I joined mfp about a week ago and so far really love the calorie tracker and have read a lot of posts (especially before and afters). Finally decided today to post my own. Its a little difficult for me because I'm a very private person and something as personal as struggling with my weight is very hard to open up about. Its kinda funny that I feel that way, since the 260 pounds in carrying is hardly a secret to anyone who sees me. I'm a 28 year old wife and mother. I have a 4 year old, 1 year old and am due with my 3rd little boy in December. Not trying to lose a lot until the baby is born, but wanting to get in control now so that when he is born I am ready to go mentally just as much as physically. I LOVE being active but have gotten so big the past year that it makes it very difficult. I actually look so forward to being able to go to umba classes, start training for my first 5 k and most importantly, being able to play with my VERY active boys! I know my major hurdle will be nutrition. I don't overeat but I definitely don't eat in a healthy way. Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the inspiring posts.

Replies