Hi

I've started using my fitness pal about a week ago and just got my new scale ...I already hate it just when I thought I was 30 lbs over my new scale tells me I'm 44 over I'll need a bit of encouragement while I fight the 44 because there's a suit I brought when I was much lighter and I want to get into it by Xmas...any tips, methods,songs even lol that can assist will be greatly appreciated

Replies

• Hi, nice to meet you! I know it's easy to get discouraged when you weigh a bit more than you'd like, but you can make it! :smile: Just keep going and you'll get there. I'm no professional, but I recommend finding a form of exercise that you actually enjoy doing. For me, that's dancing. But there's a ton of great stuff out there like volleyball, running, cycling, skateboarding, etc. Those may not be for you, but they're a fun way to work out without really feeling like you're working out.
    As for songs, it depends on what you like. Anything with a good beat to it, (especially rock) will usually get you going.
    Here's a few I like:
    Hall of Fame by The Script
    Not Gonna Die by Skillet
    Rise Above This by Seether
    Tap Out by Saving Abel
    Burn It Down by Linkin Park
    Get Lucky by Daft Punk
    The Monster by Rihanna and Eminem
    Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
    Firework by Katy Perry
    Turn Down For What by DJ Snake and Lil John
    Hope that helped a little, and good luck!