Is That Really Me???

2»

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    @shadowconn
    Thanks! I'm glad pictures are helping you out. All body types look lovely to me, and from your profile pictures, I can honestly say that you look good. ^_^
  • neldabg
    @dargytaylor Thanks! During workouts (then and only then), I wear a waist slimmer belt. I got mine from Ross, but any belt from any place should work. I use various ab workout videos from YouTube to train my abs three times a week. I also do a lot of cardio because if I just do ab workouts, my abs will be hidden under my fat.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    good morning and I think youre an Hour-pear! lol! you look awesome!
  • neldabg
    @robinso5 Good morning! LOL. I like that term. I think I'll use that from now on. Thank you!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    FANTASTIC and inspirational.
  • jarrettwhite07
    jarrettwhite07 Posts: 15 Member
    Dang that's what's up. Looking good.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Wow! You looked great before, so you look even better now! Way to go. It is so helpful to see these pictures, read these stories. I tend to doubt myself a lot, so this is a great reminder that I can do it! Keep up the great work!! @neldabg
  • neldabg
  • neldabg
    @woznube7 Thank you! I'm glad that my progress has been one of the stories to help you. I believe in you! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!