21day fix

Options
Has anyone done 21 day fix if so would you say it is a good program to try?

Replies

• blesseddiva77
    blesseddiva77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done 21 day fix if so would you say it is a good program to try?

• popitalia
    popitalia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've tried it.
    It's what really got me started with working out and paying more attention to what I eat.
    I also got into the habit of preparing my meals, re-organizing fridge has food category. The workouts are really good and whatever level you start at you can do them.
    I liked it. Don't focus on the shakeologie thing though use protein shakes
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    It's a really expensive way to do portion control. I guess the questions comes down, do you prefer to pay for a structured program, or are you willing to try portion control and learn which foods help you be more successful.

Personally, I would start to focus on eating more whole foods... veggies, fruits, nuts/legumes, meats and fish, and whole grains (higher fiber = great). I also found that prelogging calories makes it easier to stick with. And a good food scale to ensure accuracy.

Also, read the stickies at the top of each section for some really good reads.
  • wowsrz
    wowsrz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first round of 21 day fix and just started day 10 and I've lost close to 7.8 pounds so far. I bike, swim, and workout at the gym prior to starting but the DVD's surprisingly kicked my butt! The change in my eating habits were not drastic as I ate fairly clean before but this program was just the kick start my body needed. I will continue to do the program for more rounds. I say it is worth the money!!!