Water Park? Bikini? Canz? *PICS*

Options
13»

Replies

• BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look binikini ready but I agree with the previous post that the tops of the swimsuit looks too small. It looks like it would hurt to even wear it.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look binikini ready but I agree with the previous post that the tops of the swimsuit looks too small. It looks like it would hurt to even wear it.

It's actually quite comfortable and doesn't feel small but I'm going to try and find another suit before I leave this weekend since the mfp consensus seems to be not good to wear :smile:

Thanks everyone!
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the honest feedback, I loosened the knots on the top a little and it wasn't so "busty" and I had an awesome time in at the water park!

I will say for all the girls/women like me who are so hung up on not looking perfect in a bathing suit, just do it! Honestly when I put my wrap in the locker and headed out to the masses I was so nervous and uncomfortable and I kept fidgeting but once I started to have fun I forgot all about my gut and my stretch marks and had a wonderful afternoon :bigsmile:
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    If I had your bod I'd wear a bikni to work! ;)
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZINGl just make sure your top is tied tight!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    rock it girl.. you look great
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! No fear!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. FWIW I'd have to put significant effort into not staring creepily if I saw you in that in real life.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Totally go for it!
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    FRIGGIN ROCK THAT BODY!!!!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!

My thoughts exactly! Cute bikini and you look great!
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    You look great! Wear it proudly and have fun out there.
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?! Can you GET AWAY with that body in public? Hell yeah you can! Your body is hot.

I realize how silly that will sound to some people but a little bit of my back story includes being told I was fat when I only weighed 120 lbs at 5'8" and having to throw up my meals.

I know what you mean. People are so weird. People in school always told me I was fat and I was between 140 and 150 (my goal weights and if I weighed 145 I would still have a healthy BMI). I had one girl bet my brother $20 bucks that I weighed well over 200 when I was 150. Yeah, not even 200 at my fattest. My Dad even suggested I work out more (oh I was about 15) because of my "weight problem." However, there were people WAY fatter than me that never got made fun of.

You look how a woman should look. Soft, curvy, and BEAUTIFUL! So rock that bikini and enjoy yourself!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look amazing mama...rock it babygirl!
  • Librariangetsfit
    Librariangetsfit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I would just worry about losing part of my bikini on the slides.