Not gaining weight on vacation

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I'm thinking about maybe just doing maintenance for a bit because it is getting too much on my body to keep my current deficit

Honestly, it is up to you how you want to spend your vacation. I just eat when I vacation. I spent 7 days in Italy, Spain, and France this summer, then another week in San Diego, and I gained 5 pounds overall. It was a super happy, awesome 5 pounds of vacation goodness! That is just my take on it. I knocked it back off over the next 3 weeks and life continued.

This.

I mean, you could just stick to healthy options and pass on the treats, but for me 'local eating' has always been part of the appeal of vacations, and I can't imagine passing on the local tasty treats I might never have again just because I don't want to gain a pound. Doesn't mean I have to have one every day though... but I wasn't going to go to Boston without having some Boston cream pie, or to Maine without having a lobster roll. Wasn't gonna happen.
  • B4lmy
    B4lmy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are on holiday.... That's a break from work and also a break from calorie counting.....have a great time !
    Life is for living