Back again for good!

Options
Hi everyone. I have been a MFP member for a while but i lost my way....i have come back with a vengeance! nearly 7 weeks ago i started the 'optifast' program on the advise of my doctor. I have lost 9kg here are my stats... SW 92kg CW 83kg GW 65kg. I am now back on MFP tracking my foods, eating very low carb, high protein, nutritional foods (no starch veges, lean meat/chicken/fish and meal replacement (vitaplan) as i need a little more now that i am exercising hard. I'm looking for friends who are interested in support, chat, comparison, motivation!! Feel free to message me. :)

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
    Wishing you the best of luck!
  • antzygirl
    antzygirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun!! :)
  • SBennett0322
    SBennett0322 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am on Optifast now (just finished week 1) and I am wondering how you do once you transition to food! I am already anxious about what happens when I make the transition. What exercise have you been doing? Does your program offer medications as well as meal supplements or only meal supplements? I wish you the best of luck!!
  • pinayrican82
    pinayrican82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you were only on product for 7 weeks. The optifast program I'm on is 16 weeks on product. I can't wait to eat food again.