Starting my journey

Options
hi I am a 34 year old mother of three and I am starting my journey to lose weight improve my health and my overall life. I would like to make friends on here to help keep me motivated and encourage me. I don't have the money to spend on a bunch of supplements and shakes so I am doing this all at home with what I have and workout DVDs, any cheap or free suggestions are welcome to help with my journey, please don't hesitate to message me or friend request I believe the more support I have the more determined I will be to stick with my goals because I will essentially be answering to you and will take help and criticism seriously. I hope you join me on my journey and maybe we can be each other's inspiration

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

You don't need supplements or shakes (In fact, I wouldn't recommend them anyway) to lose weight. Track the food you eat and continue your work-out DVD's or whatever exercise makes you happy. There are a lot of 'home work out' routines posted online that you can try - just a simple google search will bring up pages and pages of fantastic routines! Losing weight doesn't have to cost a lot of money, a lot of it is common sense. MFP of course is a brilliant tool to stay on track and that's completely free! Good luck!