Final goal met - 168 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• pstegman888
    pstegman888 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    There is an abundance of personal trainers...but very, very few who have accomplished what you have...who know the hard work and small increments and mental challenges that go with a serious health & fitness program...who really understand nutrition and the weight loss process and especially the emotional component to it. I think you will have a special connection with and compassion for your clients, especially those who face health, weight, age, or disability challenges. Wishing you the best! And you have a very supportive, positive girlfriend!
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    There is an abundance of personal trainers...but very, very few who have accomplished what you have...who know the hard work and small increments and mental challenges that go with a serious health & fitness program...who really understand nutrition and the weight loss process and especially the emotional component to it. I think you will have a special connection with and compassion for your clients, especially those who face health, weight, age, or disability challenges. Wishing you the best! And you have a very supportive, positive girlfriend!

Thanks for the kind words and support, it is hopefully something I can do to support people through what is a tough time full of highs and lows. I definitely do have a very supportive girlfriend, the past couple of months would not have happened without her influence :)
  • chubbywolfe
    chubbywolfe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • LG_Adventure
    LG_Adventure Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Its always amazing to look back and see how far we've come. Inspiring work!
  • katiejohnromeo11
    Options
    You are truly inspirational! Enjoy your healthy and happy life!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    eoin21 wrote: »
    It's hard to believe that I am the same person at times.

You aren't, and it really isn't the physical change that makes you. That is what people see, but just by the above statement you know you changed to be the better person you are today. THAT is the best part of your journey.

Heraclitus said it best....

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."

Stay AMAZING.

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Your success in truly inspirational!!
  • eoin21
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    eoin21 wrote: »
    It's hard to believe that I am the same person at times.

You aren't, and it really isn't the physical change that makes you. That is what people see, but just by the above statement you know you changed to be the better person you are today. THAT is the best part of your journey.

Heraclitus said it best....

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."

Stay AMAZING.

I love that quote now that's amazing!! Thank you :)
  • smbg51
    smbg51 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful job, you have changed inside and out. Very proud of you.
  • Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss, well done!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    <3 You're awesome! Try not to forget that again =p
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well done. Can I ask a question? Are you Irish?
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    By the way, there's an ambudance of nutritionists, but a huge lack of qualified dieticians. I know it's much more expensive to qualify, but you'd be great at it as you've come through the psychological barrier as well.
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good job, what am amazing transformation.
  • eoin21
    Options
    tomnev1 wrote: »
    Well done. Can I ask a question? Are you Irish?

Yeah I sure am Tom how did you know? Lol
  • eoin21
    Options
    <3 You're awesome! Try not to forget that again =p

Thank you!!! I'll try not to but I do forget what I've done often lol
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story and pix! Such an inspiration to all of us! Don't be shy about showing your "before" pix--that will immediately give you 'street cred' with those who think most fitness trainers have always been fit! Best wishes as you go!
  • jan5555
    jan5555 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • eoin21
    Options
    jan5555 wrote: »
    You are awesome!
    Thanks Jan and Lisa :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!