Changes You want to Make

Options
jennmpantoja
jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
Okay I know everyone on here is kicking some serious butt losing weight. Way to go!!! I wonder if there maybe something else you would want to fix, correct, change about yourself. I've realized that since I've lost weight and actually see results I am going to treat myself to Lasik Surgery (so tired of wearing my glasses...don't get me wrong I love my Dolce & Gabbana but I'm done). I also took control of making changes to my smile. I am actually making corrections needed to make my smile fit my personality. Let me know, I'd love to encourage you or whatever you may need.

Replies

• jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of fixing my self confidence and working on telling people no. I'm a people pleaser and it's led to horrible self esteem, among other things. I'm treating myself with a new job with happier coworkers! Start orientation tomorrow!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    The only thing constant in life is change. Its always changing.
  • jrevis001
    Options
    Thanks @seepersaud
  • KeepGoinGirl
    KeepGoinGirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am trying to quit drinking. I have/had a bad tendency to binge drink, once I start it's hard to stop. So far 9 days without a drink!
  • jrevis001
    Options
    Great job!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    So many things really, but that is how I want my life to be - always improving and evolving. Eyesight issue would be nice to fix vut it's afe so no can do. Knee fix would be good, but it's age so no quick solutions. All I can really do is fight the sands of time and continue to be as good as I can.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of dying my hair blonde...
  • jrevis001
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing mine Auburn.... Again. First thing is to get it cut! I've been growing it out for 13 months! Still want it long, but it needs to be layered again.
    melmelw03 wrote: »

• Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    probably my self confidence and self worth... I still see myself as the old me and as not being good enough. I'm good enough damnit. Also trying to be more outgoing which is not easy for me.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Takes a while for the inside to catch up with the outside appearance
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    seepersaud wrote: »
    Takes a while for the inside to catch up with the outside appearance

That's the truth!
  • jennmpantoja
    Options
    Oh wow! So far good ones. I totally understand the self esteem side of making changes too. I am rooting for all of you. Hope there will be some before & after posts. I know I will after all I do to make myself feel a 1000 times better.
  • jennmpantoja
    Options
    jrevis001 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of doing mine Auburn.... Again. First thing is to get it cut! I've been growing it out for 13 months! Still want it long, but it needs to be layered again.

Lol!! I can't do blond, but I know it looks great on some women.
    My sister has Auburn colored hair, some of it is totally natural, but she goes get help every now and then. I'm cool with my cinnamon - Carmel colors off setting my black hair.
    Take before & after pics ladies!
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options

My sister has Auburn colored hair, some of it is totally natural, but she goes get help every now and then. I'm cool with my cinnamon - Carmel colors off setting my black hair.

Everyone always seems to want different color hair than what they have! I want to dye mine dark brown. I'm too chicken though...I've never colored/highlighted mine before, so I would probably panic the entire time I was having it done.
  • jennmpantoja
    Options

Everyone always seems to want different color hair than what they have! I want to dye mine dark brown. I'm too chicken though...I've never colored/highlighted mine before, so I would probably panic the entire time I was having it done.

Totally understand. It's true, we all want something we do not have, but really if you want to go simple and you don't like it then don't do it. It's just trying something out. Never know how you may feel after.