Time to drop the 70 lbs I've gained.

Options
Hey everyone, Im new here and looking forward to meeting new people and working to exceed my goals. I was always in great shape till about 27 ish and then it was all down hill from there. Now it's time to quit screwing around and get my weight back under control. I'm currently in Arizona but moving to china at the start of next week and looking forward to the new lifestyle and healthy eating culture. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• jsmit17
    jsmit17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    China is quite the hike! I have gained quite a bit of weight myself, and am looking to get my health back under control and lose about 70lbs as well! If you ever need some friendly motivation don't hesitate to ask! :)
  • allenb363
    allenb363 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jsmit17, it's great to have a friend on here with similar goals. 70 lbs seems like a lot but I look at it as less than 1.5 lbs a week for 1 year. And 1.5 lbs a week really isn't very hard as long as we stay focused and have someone to remind us when we lose track. If you need encouragement, or anything else, please let me know. I wish you the best of luck achieving your goals.
  • jsmit17
    jsmit17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When you put it that way, it doesn't seem bad at all! Lol the hardest part os staying focused! And same to you! We can all use a little encouraging once in a while :)
  • viridianflare
    viridianflare Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We're in the same boat! I'm happy to be one of your cheerleaders and know exactly where you're coming from!