Changing start weight

Options
Hi, I restarted using my fitness pal and it is showing the weight when I first st,rated over 12 months ago. Since I was heavier this time, it is not showing that I'm losing any weight which is a bit discouraging how do I adjust this.

Thanks

Replies

• fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You need to do it on the computer, doesn't work on the app. Just delete all your previous entries, right from the start. And then enter you new start weight.
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    I did it myself to reflect all of the weight that I had lost -- not just from MFP.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/measurements/edit

Try this -- it should take you to the screen where you can change the starting weight. I hope this is what you need.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    fidangul wrote: »
    You need to do it on the computer, doesn't work on the app. Just delete all your previous entries, right from the start. And then enter you new start weight.
    You do not have to delete all previous entries, you only have to change the very oldest date/weight, or add a date/weight at least one day older than the current oldest one. The calculation looks for the oldest date/weight for the total weight lost calculation and ignores any other date/weights.