Scales?

whats the best weighing scales I can buy ?
I live in the UK :)

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    I really like my Aria WiFi scale from FitBit. I get on it once every morning and it logs my weight and body fat %. It then uploads it to fitBit which is set to sync with MFP. I can go back for a year and see my weight and the graph shows the overall trend.
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    I love my Withings Body Analyzer scales. It does all the things that the Aria scales do (although I don't trust the BF% on any scale) plus it gives me a weather report and CO2 reading for the room. Now, if I could just teach it to wash the dishes...
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    rsclause wrote: »
    I really like my Aria WiFi scale from FitBit. I get on it once every morning and it logs my weight and body fat %. It then uploads it to fitBit which is set to sync with MFP. I can go back for a year and see my weight and the graph shows the overall trend.
    Ooh I have Fitbit like the idea you don't have to log it in yourself
    The ones I have at the moment to log body fat. Christmas present to myself I think!!!
  • clairebear852014
    clairebear852014 Posts: 10 Member
    rsclause wrote: »

£99 will have to save up because wanted to get the Fitbit charge hr first