what to do for fun

Options
YAHWEH56
YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
edited September 2015 in Chit-Chat
Had to change subject sorry. What does everyone like to do for fun? I love to play football and have bonfires with friends

Replies

• Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Sounds good in theory, and it's awesome when that works for some people. :) However, it's just not that easy for those whose brain chemistry won't allow a quick snap out of it fix.
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Yeah that's what I meant for the people who are fine and like to throw pity parties not the ones who can't because of mental issues sorry for that lol didn't mean to sound rude towards people who really have issues. Thank you for pointing that out
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    No worries. :)

I was a psych nurse for a while. Depression is no joke!
  • guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    Options
    ugh... :-(
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    The brain is a machine.
    Its' patterns cyclical.
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Woe that's gotta be a stressful job. But you helped people and that's what this life is about. I personally thank you and respect you. Without people like you there's no telling what would happen tbh lol
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    Options
    Depression is a beast, I've lived with someone for almost 18 years that has been battling most of his life. It's truly a sad thing.
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    This talk about depression is making me depressed.
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    YAHWEH56 wrote: »
    A person who is constantly depressive and doesn't ever wanna be happy and looks at everything bad in life and never the good! Just look up and go outside lol

Or go get a carwash

4dkTJl1.gif

That's awesome lol