most weight I have ever lost in my whole life!

Options
I am 24 years old. granted I not that old, but I have lost 44 pounds. I started at 407 my heaviest. and I am now down to 363. I have a long way to go yea, but all my life I have been gaining and gaining. I'm finally losing my weight! and I feel great!

granted 44 pounds isn't a whole lot, and I wish it was more, but with the way i going it will soon add up to much more. I hope I don't fall into situation where i get off track for a few months. its kind of a reputation with me. Add me if you like, I could use the motivation, and support!

I need to lose lots of weight im only 5'3'' high. I need to be about 140 according to the internet. so i need to loose 223 lbs

Replies

• Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    44 pounds is a great loss!!! Take it slow and steady and you'll get to your goal. It won't be easy, or quick, but you'll achieve long-lasting (or permanent) results. Good luck!!!!
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    44 lbs is a lot.Congrats and keep going.
  • kimmykaynatural
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing a great job keep it up
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    keezo1 wrote: »
    44 lbs is a lot.Congrats and keep going.

Exactly! Keep working the plan!

• Jimmie342
    Jimmie342 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    44lbs is a great loss! You've got this! Just remember, you may have more to lose but you're 44 lbs closer!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. Love that you are starting on this healthier life style.

Good luck
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    woot! woot! Moving toward SEXY PANTS!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Great progress so far, keep it up MFP friend!!!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone...44 lbs is A LOT! It's a GREAT start!!! Good for you! Keep it up!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep going strong :)
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! You should be so proud. Great that you are nipping this in the bud at a young age. You can do this! You deserve it!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    No no no! 44lbs is a HUGE success. Keep up the great work!!! :smiley:
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done! If you ever think that 44lb isn't a lot - put that weight into a bag and try carrying it about for an hour.
  • Nickie_P_70
    Nickie_P_70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration, I am also 5'3" and have been yo-yoing for the last 20 years (I'm 45 this month) I wish I'd lost 44lbs when I was 24 - Well done - keep going and I will too :) I've got 72lbs to lose to be 140 and I feel it's long way off, so I really get what you mean and hope you stick at it you've done so well so far ....
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • kbaker001
    kbaker001 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That is a great start to you journey. So proud of your accomplishment!! Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!