I WANT TO BE OVERWEIGHT!

Options
2»

Replies

• larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats you look great!!! I want to be in the overweight category too!
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    agonisingly I have been within a couple of pounds for a few weeks I started at 225+ and sit tantalisingly at 187 just 1 away from a BMI of <30
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You've done excellent job!

I started this weight-loss journey as severely obese. I was so happy when I finally got into the overweight category a few weeks ago.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    hahahaha

When I first saw the thread title my thought was "Here, have my fat" :laugh: :laugh:

But after reading your post I totally get it and you are on your way!!

I remember when I got from the Obese category to the Overweight category! I was SOOOO excited!! hahaha
    Right now I am 10 lbs away from the Healthy Weight Range category. Been 10-15 lbs from it for the past 1.5 years.... Hopefully I will make it!!!

Kudos to you for getting this far! You will be in the Overweight category soon enough!! :bigsmile:
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and you look great by the way!!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I started in the obese category and am now just "overweight." Can't wait to burst through that one too!
  • hopscotchery
    hopscotchery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Almost there! 7 pounds to go for me! : )
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I started at 'morbidly obese' and now am merely obese!!!!(HOW I HATE that word) still a way to go to just be overweight but I now have a goal, to loose 32lbs by December of this year so I can have surgery on my back. By then I'll be top end of 'normal' weight. I'm the same height and weight as you right now and I think YOU look awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I started as morbidly obese, now I'm overweight...so I totally understand! You're looking great! Keep at it, you'll be "overweight" before you know it! Haha! :flowerforyou:
  • ReeLani
    ReeLani Posts: 6
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I've got 40 more lbs to go 'til I'm only fat. That will be a good day when it eventually arrives.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    We have about the same stats! 5'3 190 here..tired of being catergorized as obese.. :explode: if it is ok, I am going to send a friedn request!!:flowerforyou:

sure!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    hahahaha

When I first saw the thread title my thought was "Here, have my fat" :laugh: :laugh:

But after reading your post I totally get it and you are on your way!!

I remember when I got from the Obese category to the Overweight category! I was SOOOO excited!! hahaha
    Right now I am 10 lbs away from the Healthy Weight Range category. Been 10-15 lbs from it for the past 1.5 years.... Hopefully I will make it!!!

Kudos to you for getting this far! You will be in the Overweight category soon enough!! :bigsmile:

LOL.
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I am currently 14 lbs from being overweight. I weigh in tomorrow so hopefully a smidge closer. But I can not weight. It is weird I remember feeling HUGE at 170 and now I would kill to see the 170s again.

I also think about the fact that I am probably a lot more fit at 188 than I ever was at 170. I have built up my endurance and been doing a lot of strength training - so I have a feeling that this time I will be a much more lean 170 than I was before.

BTW - you look great!
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've been bopping around at 185-187 for the past few months now (between a boyfriend and stress from major life decisions, I haven't been as strict with myself). At 5'5", 180 puts me into overweight.

URGH.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. dont worry about the charts like people have said. I weigh 152 and Im 5 ft 4 in and I'm considered overweight. I'm also a size 4 so definitely don't do the charts. keep up the great work.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Haha this made my day lovey! Congratulations on all your success! You are always an inspiration! XOXO
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    Terrific job so far! A great inspiration for me. I can't wait till I get there as well but I just started. I'm 5'5" and 273. I need to get to about 150... such a long way off... but I'll do it!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I was so excited to be out of obese. Because I'm so short (5'1''), obesity starts at 160 lbs! I had to get below that just to be overweight.