What are your MINI goals?

2»

Replies

• DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Thank you to EVERYONE for sharing their goals. It's broadened my mind. I will work on this over the weekend. I have 4 more goals to come up with. Along with being an instant gratifier with food (thus, considered morbidly obese at 212 lbs), I also pretty much buy or do whatever I want regardless. So to come up with "different" types of rewards is a challenge. Along with overeating, I may want to look at overspending...hmmm..topic for another post has just been born...
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    I don't have any rewards set for when I reach certain weights, but I do have mini goals for every 10 lbs lost and then I change my picture here on MFP lol. Every now and then I will reward myself when I feel I deserve it. Like new clothes when I can clearly see my current ones are too loose. I bought new sunglasses because my old ones kept falling off my face every time I looked down. I've bought new workout clothes because I got tired of having to keep holding up my old ones. so although theyre not rewards set for certain weights, I know I will be rewarding myself with something down the road, and I surprise myself with what and when :P
  • DeeDiddyGee
    vixtris wrote: »
    I don't have any rewards set for when I reach certain weights, but I do have mini goals for every 10 lbs lost and then I change my picture here on MFP lol. Every now and then I will reward myself when I feel I deserve it. Like new clothes when I can clearly see my current ones are too loose. I bought new sunglasses because my old ones kept falling off my face every time I looked down. I've bought new workout clothes because I got tired of having to keep holding up my old ones. so although theyre not rewards set for certain weights, I know I will be rewarding myself with something down the road, and I surprise myself with what and when :P

Thank you for your input! I love the changing the profile pic every 10 lbs. I will do the same! I really like that!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    my mini goals were to get mini-er every month.
    It worked and was rewarding!
    good luck and great idea
  • DeeDiddyGee
    :)
    my mini goals were to get mini-er every month.
    It worked and was rewarding!
    good luck and great idea

• whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    2Poufs wrote: »
    My current rewards...

175 - spa day
    150 - bikini with an attached vacation
    125 - new Louboutins
    115 - silk for a coat and dress
    106.5 - pearls

I didn't have rewards before I hit 200. The goals were to hit a particular weight by a set date. Hubby set these rewards and I have to say he knows me pretty well!

Awesome one to give my partner some tips lol