looking for friends on my adventure

Options
Hello I'm new to this app bbut I plan on ddoing better with my life. November 10,2014 I weighed 320lbs as of today I weigh 230lbs and going to lose 15 more then gain muscle and get done I have not been this small since middle school no lie. But if you would like to help and have help send me a friend request

Replies

• CSOlin
    CSOlin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! I'm not sure we are ever "done", I think we have to keep pushing and finding new goals or we return to old habits.
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    sorry didn't mean done meant tone lol but I aggree fully it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change that last forever I never wanna be that big again
  • sodapoppin28
    sodapoppin28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Going from 320 to 230 is no small feat you can prob lose that 15 pounds in a month. Good luck.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to go from ~330 to 230 right now, you seem like you'd be able to help keep me on track since you pretty much did exactly that. Requested.
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    I'm trying to go from ~330 to 230 right now, you seem like you'd be able to help keep me on track since you pretty much did exactly that. Requested.

bro I would love to help you man it's not easy believe me but it's possible forsure
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    YAHWEH56 wrote: »

bro I would love to help you man it's not easy believe me but it's possible forsure

• okayjaytee
    okayjaytee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I went from 320 to 220 but I've gained back a lot of weight after a rough year. Keep up the good work!
  • NicoleMartinelli8
    Options
    Congrats!
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a big deal. What kind of lifestyle changes did you make to accomplish your goal?
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    xBijinx wrote: »
    Congrats! That's a big deal. What kind of lifestyle changes did you make to accomplish your goal?

I stopped smoking stopped drinking sodas and cut down on my portions oh and got off the couch and went outside lol
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    okayjaytee wrote: »
    Congrats! I went from 320 to 220 but I've gained back a lot of weight after a rough year. Keep up the good work!

It's Okay we're human just remember it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change .diets come and go changes last forever