I'm stuck

Options
i've been stuck at the same weigh for about six months eating only about 1200 cal a day sometime Under I no it's not good I'm going to eat between 1300 to 1500 cal a day now what else can I do to improve my weight-loss I'm going to continue to workout hard stay within my calorie limit any advice would be greatly appreciated at this point thank you have a great night :s

Replies

• dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I see you have six pounds to go- set your goal to .5 pound per week. Not sure if 1200 is too little- are you eating back exercise calories? I have never seen any men on that few of calories so I'm not sure how you are not losing weight. Congratulations on your loss so far.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    No I don't eat my exercise carries never have I believe is counterproductive for me anyway Thank you though
  • Scotch2cubes
    Scotch2cubes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    same problem here, many days Im way under my 1300 limit, but after the first 9 lbs it seems to have stopped. Decided to increase my elliptical but slow up the speed a bit and see if a longer slower workout helps
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    are you using a food scale?
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    vixtris wrote: »
    are you using a food scale?

Bravo! Cos a loose 1200 with 66lbs to lose is different to the results you can expect with a loose 1200 and only 6lbs to lose.
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    Yes I use food scales no I have no cheat days no I don't cheat meals
  • shellbelle0210
    shellbelle0210 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It sounds like with you working out 1200 is too low. Up your calorie intake. You need more food to fuel the muscle you're building.
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    Thank you all so much