Has anyone tried Zen from Jeunesse?

Options
I promise I'm not trying to promote anything here.... I just want to ask around if anyone has tried it and has been able to maintain the weight loss off. I feel like its one of those shakeology/herbalife/whatever kind of products. For one, it has the same kind of business practice.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I promise I'm not trying to promote anything here.... I just want to ask around if anyone has tried it and has been able to maintain the weight loss off. I feel like its one of those shakeology/herbalife/whatever kind of products. For one, it has the same kind of business practice.

If that's the case, avoid it like the plague. Seriously, all of those MLMs make money selling you totally unnecessary, overpriced woo.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options

If that's the case, avoid it like the plague. Seriously, all of those MLMs make money selling you totally unnecessary, overpriced woo.

Bam!