One of my favorites - Slow-Cooked Buffalo Pulled Chicken

Options
13»

Replies

• sleepycatmum
    sleepycatmum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It was tasty but I think using a whole bottle was way too spicy for me. Will try with half a bottle next time.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    It was tasty but I think using a whole bottle was way too spicy for me. Will try with half a bottle next time.

Yeah, this version is definitely for those of us who like a lot of spiciness. However, you can also make it with wing sauce or BBQ sauce. It's really modular - feel free to change it up and let me know what your results are.
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm setting up my crockpot now. Will let you know how it comes out
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I tried this yesterday. It was AMAZING.

The only changes I made was diluting Franks' Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce by a lot (a whole lot), added chicken broth and a bay leaf.

I added some shredded meat to 1/2 of a Pita Pocket, added caramelized onions and a very light sprinkle of homemade ranch seasoning to the sandwich.

Mmmmmmmm...........

Will be making this again soon. Thanks for posting! B)

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I love this chicken. When I make it I add a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch to it as well. You know, I haven't made this in a while...
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    The version I make uses cream cheese to cut some of the spice (I use greek cream cheese, which has less fat and more protein).