three months and ten kilos

Options
I have three months and I need to lose 10 kilos before my anniversary. Walkin 45 mins didnot make lose any kilos.

Replies

• melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've been going really slowly with this and I lost 6.7 kilos in 70 days. It's possible. ;)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Walking may be good for fitness, but unless your eating less calories than you burn, you will not lose weight. Plug your info in to MFP, weigh all your solid food, measure your liquid food, track dilligently, don't use generic database entries.
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    How much do you have to lose total? If you are quite overweight it could be doable if you work at it, but if you're like me trying to get from like 65kg to 55kg it's gonna take a bit longer. Yeah, walking on its own won't guarantee weight loss, have you put your info into MFP to calculate a calorie goal? :)
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    If all you have to lose is 10kg it might be hard.

Maybe aim for 5kg plus lift some weights,do squats etc to tighten or tone or what ever muscles are meant to do.
  • Ambereen18
    Ambereen18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How much do you have to lose total? If you are quite overweight it could be doable if you work at it, but if you're like me trying to get from like 65kg to 55kg it's gonna take a bit longer. Yeah, walking on its own won't guarantee weight loss, have you put your info into MFP to calculate a calorie goal? :)

I am 77 kg want to go to 67 kg my height is 5"3