MFP + Endomondo + Apple Watch - step count not entered

Options
Hi everyone

I am using Endomondo for tracking my runs and my bike rides and when I do that, the steps i do during the day does not count or add extra calories to the daily possible intake to stick to the plan.

Does anyone know what to do about that? As far as I can see I have set up my Apple Watch to be the source for step counts. On the days with no workouts from Endomondo the step count is fine, but whenever I go for a run or ride my bike it goes to zero and only enters the calories from the Endomondo-tracked workout.

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Hi Lars, and yay for your first post! :)

I probably can't help, but I use the iPhone 6 Health app step tracker synced with MFP, and sometimes I have to shut down the apps completely and start them again to get them talking to each other properly.

Cheers, and good luck!
  • jpaulsims
    jpaulsims Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I use the Apple Watch as well and when I track a workout with the watch I get the same behavior where I will see the workout calories but it will zero out my step calories. Sometimes if I force quit the MFP app on the phone one or two times it will start showing up again, but I haven't been able to consistently fix the issue.