how to get my motivation back

Options
I've done pretty good since last august-about 57 lbs lost! For the last month or so I haven't lost anything, but I also haven't been exercising or eating as well as I should. And so the question...how do I get my motivation back? The last thing I want to do is UNDO all the hard work!

Replies

• MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I look at old pictures of myself and remember what that was like.
  • jeshhh
    jeshhh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Remember your goals – and set new ones! What do you still want to achieve? Do you want to keep losing or just maintain? And come up with a new plan... one you can stick with. Message me if you want a hand!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i would do anything I could to figure it out-try a new class, decide to run a race or particpate in something organized and athletic....don't give up....I did, and gained back 25 of 30 lost! I am now completely miserable and figuring it ALL out again and it is so much harder....i would do just abuot anything to be able to rewind a year and not let myself fall out of wack again! Stay focused!
  • DeannaNL
    DeannaNL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think at one point it's not about motivation, but dedication. How bad do you want to reach your goals? You have lost 57 pounds, that's awesome!! Stick to whatever you have been doing & try to stay focused...just think about how good you will feel once you reach your goal.

I also have a very hard time staying motivated. Hang in there!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    read success stories on here and see othere peoples success stories too that helps me!
  • HDStretchman
    Options
    Check your macro nutrient levels, and see if you're getting enough carbs vs everything else. You might have to adjust what you're eating to focus more on carbs, because they determine your energy levels. Sometimes lack of motivation is diet related.