Options

Replies

• logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    me ^_^

& im a CPC/Medical Coder

=)

lol... Having fun getting ready for ICD10 yet?
  • ArieMc88
    ArieMc88 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm at work!!!
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, on her throughout the day. I work in County Government, Elections. It's an off year (no major elections this year) so I have busy, boring work and need a break from the boredom!
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Me, either all day or almost all day, government employee
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Inn Manager at Inn at the Oaks - on here constantly. Whenever I look at a Cinnamon Chip scone, I'm here. White chocolate Chunck and Craisins cookies, back here. Marble Madness Coffee cake staring at me, I'm back here.

It has helped immensely, on the computer, iPad and iPhone.
  • AuroraBear84
    AuroraBear84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm at work too. This is the only place I ever actually look at the message boards :) I am an accountant and human resources. I am pretty much logged in from the time I get to work until I leave! May not be actively doing anything but the window is always open!
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am at work and keep MFP up on my desk top all day (mainly so when I get bored I can do what I am doing now and serf the forums LOL)

I am a Quality Coordinator (RN) for a home health agency. :smile:
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    At work.

Track supervisor for a railroad company.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Isssss goood. I'm helping from the office with concerts. The speakers, digital consoles, and instrument rentals (on fly dates) So you guys can have a good time and party it up at the shows. Don't miss Marshall Tucker tonight at the Alameda County Fair. The Spinners Saturday & Loverboy on Sunday. Check it out. And yes, I'm stuck in the office and going back and forth from a little of this ... then a little of MFP to break up the stress in little pieces. My boss like things to look good, including me. He doesn't mind me being here, as long as I get everything done, and look nice in the meantime. He can be pretty damm cool at times. Today I brought him a fuji apple to force feed him this morning, but hes sick today. So I'm getting his things done for him.... Inbetween loggin my stuff here. Rock On!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I work in IT so basically no problem checking the website it's great!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Yes. Call Center Rep.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Yes. Call Center Rep.

On here periodically throughout the day...

Help Desk for a Call Center.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    this guy!! software developer... pretty much on here all day lol!

do you happne to be a .net developer and would you like to move to Dallas? lol
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm at work! :) I'm working my way through school so this isn't my career, but Receptionist for an investment group.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Me too. Apparently us accountants are really bad about this! :laugh:
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    I'm on here constantly and switch between the computer and the app on my phone..lol...It's been a hell of a week for me! Who else is at work right now and what do you do? I'm an IT Recruiter.

That's exactly what i do. lol
    I'm a test adminstrator
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I'm at work too. I work at a cemetery designing headstones and granite benches. Yes, that is my real job. I jump on here between differnet orders because I need a break sometimes!
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    State government and I have been spending more time on here than getting anything completed. However that is because I am also silently protesting the fact that I am doing three people's jobs while we are on a hiring freeze. I will finish my projects when I am not stuck answering the phone for everyone in the department!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Graphic designer... flipping between Firefox tabs on my laptop, at a coffee shop...heehee. f5 f5 f5 f5:tongue:
  • AMKLIP
    AMKLIP Posts: 17
    Options
    I usually use the phone App, but am on all day long! I work in facilities!