Kayla Itsines BBG and food!

Options
2»

Replies

• Viv_lip
    Viv_lip Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm just done week 4!! Loving it and it's awesome I get to track my meals on here. Add me if you're also doing Bbg!!!
  • Kargx
    Kargx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just completed week 4 yah! I love this guide so much, haven't seen any major body changes yet, but my insides must be healthier.
  • aringler36
    aringler36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 4 this week! I'm excited to get this first section done :)
  • Loseitdolly
    Loseitdolly Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am almost through week 4 BBG! I also did the pre-training 4 week session since I had a baby this year. I will try to post my 4 week progress pics once I take them! I love it so much, great routine that I can knock out while my baby naps (usually
  • mollis0425
    mollis0425 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting BBG tomorrow! I would love to connect with other ladies to help be accountable!
  • daniquintana5
    daniquintana5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started the BBG today! Add me!
  • ChristinaOaks
    ChristinaOaks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started bbg since it's a 12 week program, and there's 12 weeks into the new year. :)
  • FitnessbyJess_BBG
    Options
    I just started today! Add me :)
  • nwoods11
    nwoods11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started BBG this week too!
  • chanson823
    chanson823 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started pre-training week 1 today! I got through the entire 4-week pre-training and a couple of weeks into the "regular" program almost a year ago, and it worked WONDERS, but then life got in the way. I'm hoping I can stay accountable this time! Everyone can feel free to add me, I think having some BBG girls on here would help me stay accountable!
  • graceturner94
    graceturner94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm bbg week 2 pre training :)
  • deebol
    deebol Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi girls I'm starting Kaylas guide today. I've noticed she now has an app I have the old pdf guide. Is the app better or any different to the guide?
  • ENGR0187
    ENGR0187 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The app isn't worth it. I just cancelled my subscription. Stick with the pdf guide unless you want meal options; that's the only difference.
  • deebol
    deebol Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ENGR0187 wrote: »
    The app isn't worth it. I just cancelled my subscription. Stick with the pdf guide unless you want meal options; that's the only difference.

Thanks I'll stick to the guide :smiley: