Can't find my motivation again

Options
Not looking for a pity party - I'm really pissed at myself. I started MFP awhile back and lost 36 pounds. I was 4 pounds (FOUR!!!!) from my goal weight. Then LIFE happened - I moved to a different state (was a horrific experience and have since moved back) and moved my baby girl 14 hours away to college. Fell off the wagon - HARD! I have gained back 21 pounds in about a year. I need to STOP this run away train before I totally gain it all back! But it's SO easy to eat and eat and not think about it...until it's too late. I can't remember what got me started before - I think it was disgust with myself. I haven't had a date (good or bad) in 3 years. I think I just feel really lost. Help please.

Replies

• squishy1224
    squishy1224 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Maybe you should try online dating? I wonder if just getting out and getting dressed up for a date would help you get out of your funk and want to look and feel better for the next one!
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Lol - I've been on every online dating site imaginable. But thanks. :-) I even tried Our Time (even though I just turned 48) and I only got responses from guys over 65. ;-)