Looking for some walking sandals, suggestions?

Options
I am going to a Theme Park in a month, going to the water park mostly, but we are going to spend some time in the park. I bought some water shoes for the water park (most people go barefoot, but it hurts my feet to much, so this year trying something new), but I am looking for some walking sandals for the regular theme park. I don't want to have to tug on sneakers after swimming, so I have been doing research on what kind of sandals to buy. I know they have to have straps or they will fall off and being able to be splashed with water is a plus (Like the tube and log ride that are in the regular park).

I found Keen Sandals they look good but are expensive, $100, I never spent that much on sandals, anyone ever try them? Do they work for walking long distances and being comfortable like they are supposed to?

Is there another type of sandal that does the same and is cheaper by any chance?

Well, thanks!

Replies

• silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sorry to bump this but since it's about time people were getting off work and this got pushed off the front page, I wondered if any of them knew?