who's your favorite musical artist?

Options
kabobert
kabobert Posts: 6 Member
Any favorite music artists you listen to? Any when you're working out? What about when hosting a party? Personally my favorite band is La Dispute.

Replies

• mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Twenty One Pilots. Love the lyrics, tempo changes and style variety. I've seen them live twice in the last two years and am seeing them in October and then again in December. My go to tunes for working out when I need an extra oomph!
  • kabobert
    Options
    No way! Im seeing them on the 12th! Whats your favorite song??
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Impossible to pick just one. Old school I like Addict With a Pen. I like Forrest, Guns For Hands, Holding On To You, Lane Boy, Stressed Out, Heavy Dirty Soul. They are phenominal. Have you seen them live before? They are flipping awesome live.
  • kabobert
    Options
    Was that a pun? /flippin awesome/ i haven't seen them live before but i know theres a lot of climbing and flips involves. I want to here lane boy and car radio live. Im soo excited!!!
  • kabobert
    Options
    Soory for the spelling mistakes. I sometimes type really fast and don't proofread!!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Contemporary Christian/praise and worship songs. My favorite band for general listening is Casting Crowns, (fave song Voice of Truth) and I like to work out to MercyMe's faster songs (like Move). To cool down, I like Third Day's Let Me Love You.
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Can't really choose one. I have very diverse playlists...Atmostphere, Pink, Adele, The Who, U2, Meghan Trainer, The Fugees, The Fray, Bare Naked Ladies, Janis Joplin, Hozier, John Legend...

I am a singer so I love good lyrics and melodies but I also love to dance to a really good beat.
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    By far favorite is skillet! Goes good with anything I'm doing