Ubiquinol (as CoQ10) do you take it, like it?

Options
Two weeks ago I started taking Ubiquinol 100mg day (with 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter for better absorption, since it needs fat for absorption, unless I'm eating a meal that has fat in it). I am beginning to feel more energy and better in general. I am waking up earlier with more ease and walking longer with more energy, and I think I feel more alert and my joints ache less. It could just be my hormones are being nice to me these last two weeks but I think there is something to this stuff. . Have any of you been taking it, how do you feel? I heard a blurb about this on Dr. Oz so decided to give it a try. (When I was younger and dragging, my Mom would give me liver to eat (I know, some say eewwww) but it made me feel better. The interesting thing is that on Wikipedia it shows one of the foods with highest ubiquinol is liver, so I made the connection.)

I look forward to your thoughts and experiences.

Replies

• sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    I guess no one else takes this. That's interesting to know in any case!
  • cactus589
    cactus589 Posts: 8
    Options
    I don't take Ubiquinol, but I do take a CoQ10 supplement. I take it because I have gum loss and I've definitely seen an improvement in my gums! It's also used to lower blood pressure and I can feel a difference in mine (I have low BP to begin with, so I get dizzy when it gets too low).

I haven't heard of the effects that you mentioned. I personally would avoid a product recommended by Dr. Oz :smile: