80 lbs gone!!!

Options
Fonarios
Fonarios Posts: 31 Member
OMFG!!! i hit 175!!! at my heaviest i was at 255!!! it wasnt all at once but more like phases..from 255 to 230 then i maintained there for a while...then to 200 and maintained there for a while...my hardest stretch was to get under 190..i finally decided to get a trainer at which point with some good nutritional training and a exercise plan i was able to do it healthy. i used to think that not eating and being under 1000 calories a day was a good way to lose weight..of course i did but as soon as i ate normal (2000 cals) i would balloon up again. im at 1800 calories this week just because im cutting for vacation this week coming up.but afterwards ill be at about 2400 calories and be able to lose 1 lb a week which is healthy....there is no special pill...eat enough,eat smart and do some exercise!!! happy friday fit fam!!

Replies

• Ce87girl
    Ce87girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • BOMBSHELL_2BE
    BOMBSHELL_2BE Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of hard work, dedication and will power to achieve a weight loss like this one. AMAZING job, you should be extremely proud!........ Now you and your bombshell Wife can look sexy together.. Lol
    20072013 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing, that is such a huge accomplishment!!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!