Starting IIFYM today! 40+ lbs to lose!

Options
Hi everyone,

I have done this before but after depression I gained a lot of weight back.

3 years ago, I was 151 pounds. Today I am 203. I have joined crossfit few months ago, but I really need to fix my nutrition and here I am.

I started today my IIFYM journey and need friends to motivate me and hopefully inspire others :)

So, feel free to add me!

Replies

• LuckyStar813
    LuckyStar813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I am 218 and need to lose over 50. I just switched my MFP macros to IIFYM goals.
  • kaylaybanez
    kaylaybanez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want to do more with iifym too! I requested you let's keep each other accountable :)
  • faithenb
    faithenb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One of my friends added me to the facebook group for IIFYM, so I decided to look into it more, and I would like to give it a shot.
  • Ana_rx
    Ana_rx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome, ladies! My first week in and I lost 6 pounds!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    We are already friends but this is awesome! It is what I follow :)
  • bvander1
    bvander1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok what is IIFYM? Please feel free to add me as a friend. This is my second time with MFP and it really works. I am 49 years old and was 193 when I started in February 2014. I did super well and was down to 145 in January of this year which was awesome. One 3 week vacation in May later and enjoying my summer a little too much, not tracking what I ate and I ended up at 163! August 29 I started back and am determined to get down to 150 at least and then maintain, maintain, maintain! I think that is the real trick. Good luck to you and I am happy to help keep you motivated. Last time I didn't add any friends other than a good friend of mine and my husband. This time I am taking advantage of all MFP has to offer which of course is all the wonderful people we are in this with. Have a great day!
  • CharlieBearMama
    Options
    I am new to this. I had a baby and lost all the weight right away but then my husband left me and I gained 25 pounds very quickly. I am hoping this will help break bad earing habits
  • tlunk
    tlunk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like to be a part of a support group. Looking forward to encouraging each other.