Hey!

Options
What's Up People. I'm New To This Hope To Meet Folks With Similar Goals! Mines Is Weight Loss!

Replies

• Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. My goal is to lose 131 pounds and I have lost 27.8 so far, so I am here for a while yet. Wishing you a successful journey!
  • TeresaThompson2015
    Options
    Hello I'm new to this as well my goal is to lose 75 lbs .. I've lost 42 already and feeling good!!
  • donna70s
    donna70s Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are doing so well any tips for those starting their journey
  • Wii_Player
    edited September 2015
    Options
    donna70s wrote: »

Hello. Log every single bite that you eat and weigh your food. If you fall, get right back up and move on. If you use this site to log your exercise, it tends to overestimate the calories burned, so what most people do, is eat half of their exercise calories or none of them. Take your measurements for weeks where the scale is stubborn. You will be able to see the inches that you lost :) Remember that water is your friend :)
  • donna70s
    donna70s Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wii_Player wrote: »

Hello. Log every single bite that you eat and weigh your food. If you fall, get right back up and move on. If you use this site to log your exercise, it tends to overestimate the calories burned, so what most people do, is eat half of their exercise calories or none of them. Take your measurements for weeks where the scale is stubborn. You will be able to see the inches that you lost :) Remember that water is your friend :)

Thank you so much for the advice and encouragement
  • Wii_Player
    Options
    Wii_Player wrote: »

Thank you so much for the advice and encouragement

Any questions you may have, feel free to send me an email :)
  • kidrow21
    kidrow21 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm Glad to be Able To Share This Journey With You Guys/Gals, this we will over come!
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    kidrow21 wrote: »
    I'm Glad to be Able To Share This Journey With You Guys/Gals, this we will over come!

Nice one! Feel free to add .. more friends...more support