Any moms?

Options
had my daughter 8 months ago I was 145 lbs. I am now 125 due to breastfeeding and work. I'm constantly on my feet allday running around other than that I don't "work out". Everyone says I look great but I'd like to be back to my weight before I had my daughter. Counting calories is beginning to get very annoying because I feel limited to certain foods I'm always on the go so I don't always have enough time to sit down and have a full meal or even cook a full meal

Replies

• vanesaparedes84
    Options
    Same here im currently breastfeeding and I lost so much weight !
  • Tanya_IP
    Tanya_IP Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only mom that gains weight while breastfeeding! It's so discouraging. My son will be 4 months this week and I weigh more now than when I had him!
  • draya114
    draya114 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I haven't gained any weight but I'm not losing any either. My son is 4months old and I'm still 5lbs heavier than my pre pregnancy weight. I read that it happens to a lot of mom's and some don't lose weight until they stop breastfeeding because the body is hanging onto the fat in order to use for your milk. I'd rather be fat than to not breastfeed so I guess I'm stuck with it for a while.